This is Vijilan
Vijilan was founded in 2014 as a US-based LLC specializing in cybersecurity threat management. With over fifteen years of experience in security monitoring and over ten years of expertise in developing security analytics and correlation rules, we have perfected the art of detection, monitoring, and reporting security incidents.
Several organizations in finance, healthcare, education, manufacturing, and government rely on Vijilan’s security solutions and security specialists to analyze billions of events and their unique ability to deliver insightful information to MSPs and MSSPs in the US and around the world.
Look inside Vijilan’s history and see how much we achieved since the company’s foundation in 2014.
Vijilan launched it first modern Security Operations Center in Fort Lauderdale
Vijilan is chosen as one of CRN’s 25 Emerging Vendors You Need To Know About.
End-to-end security mentoring solution that combined SIEM, SOC and Incident Response. The product name: ThreatRespond.
CRN recognizes our work once again! This time, we are one of the 100 Coolest Security Vendors.
Vijilan became an authorized SOC provider and Technology Alliance Partner of Fortinet.
We had doubled annual revenue every year since 2015.
VIjilan received an award for the best cloud solution and most innovative solution from ChannelPro.
We built our own Security Incident case management system integrated with most popular professional service automation tools.
We partnered with Humio, a powerful log management platform to manage IT data and perform complex analytical computations.
We launched our own log collector: Threat Sensor, that performs advanced parsing and normalization of data.
It integrates threat intelligence feeds, cloud applications and on-premises devices.
Vijilan introduces the new service offering ThreatAlert.
These are what guide us on every single decision we need to make.
Empower MSPs to provide cohesive cyber security solutions.
Cybersecurity monitoring solution provider of choice for everyone.
Passionate. Accountable. Resilient. Humble.
The team that makes it all possible
Meet the professionals that work continuously to build the best solutions for our partners and clients.
- 50 years of experience working with entrepreneurs and their investors, initially as an attorney and in recent years as an advisor and angel investor.
- Founding Director of the Florida Venture Forum.
- Co-founder and Director of New World Angels, Inc., one of Florida’s premier angel investment groups.
- Received his undergraduate degree from Brown University and his law degree from Harvard Law School.
- 20+ years’ experience in Information Security
- Worked for fortune 50 companies such as Phillip Morris, EDS, HPE as a Security Data Scientist, incident handler and forensics
- Undergraduate in Biochemistry from York University – Toronto
- Postgraduate certificates in information security at NYU and Carnegie Mellon university
- The World’s Premier Cybersecurity Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- 14+ years of experience with Citigroup
- Held many Controller positions with CITI, such as Private Bank Latin America Controller and Citi International Controller
- MBA from Schulich University in Toronto Canada, BA from Mackenzie University in Brazil
- Responsible for a successful turnaround of a Media Broadcasting conglomerate in Brazil
- 15+ years’ experience in Product Development Management
- Worked for Siemens, Intel and NEC-Arcon
- Responsible for business strategy, product strategy, product management.
- Expertise in managing a team of multinational, bilingual, offshore developers through the Scrum Framework
- Holds an Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from FEI (Brazil) and is completing a Master in Computer Engineering at IPT (Brazil)
Aclebson SilvaLead Developer
- 14 years of experience working with development of web applications using multiple software development languages and frameworks design an user experience.
- Specialties: Specialize in defining successful products, building effective product teams, and improving product development processes.
- Graduate: Strategic Project Management at FAAP and Undergraduate degree: System Analysis – UNI-FMU,
- Worked for Banco Votorantim Sistemas, Valor Economico and NEC-Arcon
Philip WerlauSenior Security Manager
- SIEM Engineer | Log Forensic Specialist | Developer
- Responsibilities include:
- expansion of our device support through the development of log parsers,
- design and implementation of queries for use in detections and reports,
- enrichment of logs information through threat intelligence and other 3rd party sources.
Vijilan proudly supports our community
We believe that being a company that builds the best solutions to other businesses is not enough. We want to be able to do more, especially for the community we are a part of. That’s why Vijilan couldn’t be more proud to be associated with each of the following incredible histories that are being built.
Broward College is ranked as one of the top 10 community colleges in the U.S. by the prestigious Washington, D.C. based Aspen Institute. We are partnering with Broward College as an outstanding place for students to find career opportunities with Vijilan Security. Additionally, Vijilan is providing subject matter expert speakers as well as financial assistance to the School of Information Technology.
The humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross connects us to people and communities across the nation and around the world. The common bonds of humanity and compassion unite us together, not just in the face of emergencies and disasters, but in helping our neighbors every day.
The Broward Partnership has served over 20,000 homeless individuals and families by providing short-term housing, and it has been held as a model program for its comprehensive array of solution-focused services that aim to reduce and prevent homelessness.
An architect of solutions for challenges faced by many people in our community, United Way provides funding to social service organizations throughout Broward County, Florida. Their goal is to help children and youth reach their full potential through a quality education, give families the support they need to earn, keep and grow their assets, and teach people how to make smart decisions about their health.
Want to contact us?
Fill in the requested info and we will get back to you as soon as possible!